To Contact Us

Email us-jad826@gmail.com
Call us-219-455-1624

Paul Michael Terrebonne

Paul Michael Terrebonne
Time For Church

Paul and Mommy

Paul and Mommy
What A CUTE Boy...!

Finally Updated Our Blog!!!

So...grateful for this blog and the opportunity to give our testimony about our son, Paul. Our prayer is that the blog will be a blessing to you and your family and hopefully it will he a help to those families that have a disable child or adult. Our Son, Paul, is now 28 years old, and has gone though many, many issues. PLEASE pray for Paul and God's leading in his life!


May you prayerfully take our journey with us...

So Much More!!!

There is So...more in our book than is in this blog...you will read about the stuggles that we faced as we tried to rear Paul with his disabilities and still tried to keep our Christian testimony. You will be surprised and blessed when you open its pages! It is now being sold at our church's bookstore!!! Also there are now three pages on this blog with lots of info on the second and third one. We Hope and Pray This Site Will Be a Blessing And A Help To ALL!!!

To Order Our Book On Amazon.com

What About Paul? How I have Up My Broken Dreams By Jad Terrebonne

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Another Parent's Point of View

Judge If You Want To
by Patricia Saunders

Go ahead and judge me. I know what you are thinking. You are thinking look at that child, he is way too old to scream like that.

I realize you think I am a bad parent. I know you think that my son should be able to sit quietly at the table. And not bother you at the next table while you eat at the restaurant.

I am aware that you look down on us as we take my son around in his special stroller. I am conscious of the fact that you think he should not flap around at his age. I realize that you think that I should not take my son out if I cannot control him.

There is one thing you must know.
I DON’T CARE WHAT YOU THINK!!!

I love my son and he has the same rights as anyone else. So unless you think your stares or glares are going to cure his autism leave us alone.

I want you to be aware of one more thing. People with autism do not judge. They do not play mental games, and they do not lie. Autistics take people at face value. What you see is what you get. We could all learn something from them.
------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Readers:
I found this article and I just wanted you to know how other
parent's feel. It is Very difficult at times when you are
dealing with a handicapped child. I added this article
on this website just to ask you for some patience with
families that have handicapped children. Believe me, it is
not always easy to know how to handle every situation that
comes up. Please, try to Walk in their shoes for a while!

God Bless You,
Rachelle